Rain

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Enjay

Re: Rain

Post by Enjay »

Does the elevator control panel work? I was able to change the options displayed on it but I couldn't figure out how to pick any of them or exit the panel.
el zee

Post by el zee »

No, it doesn't :( it was just something I was playing around with.
Xaser

Post by Xaser »

Definitely beautiful, this. I do wonder what sort of gameplay was planned -- something adventure-y seems like it would've fit.
CorSair

Post by CorSair »

Enjay wrote:Does the elevator control panel work? I was able to change the options displayed on it but I couldn't figure out how to pick any of them or exit the panel.
el zee wrote:No, it doesn't :( it was just something I was playing around with.
And I idiot thought there was something wrong in my current ZDoom version. :lol:

Anyways, this is good stuff. No, Great stuff! I think mood of Slender would fit well in here...
Too bad it's not getting more attention, in ZDoom wise. :(
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

el zee wrote:I also got back into my Amulets and Armor TC, as well, but I won't release that as it's just a massive bugfest. Unless some of you really really want to see it.
Dare you!
ibm5155

Post by ibm5155 »

I didn´t get any lag on software at 1600x1050 the fps always was up to 50 and just at the rain place i got 32fps

Too bad, more one foreverhood =/

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”