Kyle873's Doom RPG Mod [0.10.0 Beta]

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
SAraisXenoQueen

Re: Kyle873's Doom RPG Mod [0.9.13 Beta]

Post by SAraisXenoQueen »

Seem to have a similar issue as above, except it's restricted to DRLA hud assets. not core game.

Edit: nother bug seems to disable the RPG ones too., although it fixes itself.
Last edited by SAraisXenoQueen on Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

Jeryk0 wrote:Having an issue seeing most of the HUD - like health, ammo, mana, etc.
Bring the console down and type:

Code: Select all

screenblocks 11
Also, make sure the [wiki=Alternate_HUD]althud[/wiki] is disabled.
Jeryk0

Post by Jeryk0 »

Blue Shadow wrote:
Jeryk0 wrote:Having an issue seeing most of the HUD - like health, ammo, mana, etc.
Bring the console down and type:

Code: Select all

screenblocks 11
Also, make sure the [wiki=Alternate_HUD]althud[/wiki] is disabled.
The screenblocks command worked. I now have a basic health, armor and ammo number. Thanks!

Could anyone tell me what HUD this is? RLArsenal? (don't have it)

SAraisXenoQueen

Got a bug pertaining to the Megaboss. Doesn't seem to have spawned in when the event queued, the map cannot be completed normally. Could be the map.

Also got a bug pertaining to being unable to upgrade augs, despite having the proper item to do so.
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

Jeryk0 wrote:Could anyone tell me what HUD this is? RLArsenal? (don't have it)

http://imgur.com/nZOnSF0.png
http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33079
SAraisXenoQueen

Ran into another bug that causes stims to be to shove your stats into the negatives and stims into the -640's, however saving (chara)+depositing+new game+loading (chara) will fix it. (except for the number of stims being shunted into -640)
DeadDawndus

Post by DeadDawndus »

Seem to be having a bit of trouble.

I've been running DRPG/RLA and everything seems to work fine except for a couple of things (Not sure if they've been addressed yet).

Can't seem to upgrade augmentations past the first level. Won't let me do anything even with 22 augmentation upgrades in my inventory.

K/D/S seems to be a bit wonky as well. Some instances will give me the kills completed if I haven't killed everything as well as items. However, the opposite goes as well. It won't give me completion for killing all monsters in the map or collecting all items.

Would I need to update DRPG and my GZDoom version? Version is 2.1 pre 697 g4e7cfef.
Kyle873

Post by Kyle873 »

DeadDawndus wrote:Seem to be having a bit of trouble.

I've been running DRPG/RLA and everything seems to work fine except for a couple of things (Not sure if they've been addressed yet).

Can't seem to upgrade augmentations past the first level. Won't let me do anything even with 22 augmentation upgrades in my inventory.

K/D/S seems to be a bit wonky as well. Some instances will give me the kills completed if I haven't killed everything as well as items. However, the opposite goes as well. It won't give me completion for killing all monsters in the map or collecting all items.

Would I need to update DRPG and my GZDoom version? Version is 2.1 pre 697 g4e7cfef.
The augmentation upgrade process has been changed, check the wiki for details.

The K/D/S was fixed a bit ago. Update Doom RPG.
DeadDawndus

Post by DeadDawndus »

Gotcha. Thanks Kyle.

(Upon seeing the new Aug. process, it's a damn good thing I can farm money now. Hory shet.)
SAraisXenoQueen

Well, I got the/a megaboss to spawn (a mancubus of sorts). Unfortunately, it somehow managed to inexplicably kill itself with it's own attack... Consistently.
Last edited by SAraisXenoQueen on Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Shadow

Post by Blue Shadow »

SAraisXenoQueen

Blue Shadow wrote:This was fixed yesterday.
Ah, okay then. Thanks for informing me
Yholl

Post by Yholl »

BEWARE, PRIDE LIVES

Spoiler:
SAraisXenoQueen

Nice.

Also, on the other hand, Screw you, Yholl. (not really) I just started up a new RPG-RLA game and, of course, got first-map one-monster-only nightmare-cyberdemons.

Kyle, can we get a quick notification on what some of these event musics are, in-game? For the curious, of course. Some of these intrest me. (The source, I mean)

Sloth, arguably, has the best theme out of the seven mega-bosses.

Also might be considering frankenspriting together some sort of boss. Also thinking about sticking some sort of Gatling version of the nightmare cyber's particle acceleration cannon on them (sprite-wise).

Edit: Something the size of ugh-zan is incredibly unfeasible. Won't be that big.
Last edited by SAraisXenoQueen on Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle873

Post by Kyle873 »

SAraisXenoQueen wrote:Nice.

Also, on the other hand, Screw you, Yholl. (not really) I just started up a new RPG-RLA game and, of course, got first-map one-monster-only nightmare-cyberdemons.

Kyle, can we get a quick notification on what some of these event musics are, in-game? For the curious, of course. Some of these intrest me. (The source, I mean)

Sloth, arguably, has the best theme out of the seven mega-bosses.

Also might be considering frankenspriting together some sort of ugh-zan scaled boss of sorts. Also thinking about sticking some sort of Gatling version of the nightmare cyber's particle acceleration cannon on them (sprite-wise).
Couldn't tell you. I don't even know where half of them came from myself. They were contributed by others.

No point. The megabosses and their sprites/behavior/etc are already set in stone. I will not be changing them or adding anymore.

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”