This is a mod where you can pick two teams: Armies Of UAC or Forces Of HELL, You'll fight in Team Deathmatch or Team-LMS. This is also compatable with LMS, Terminator, Duel and Regular-Deathmatch. This is to be played with Skulltag/Zandronum.
Shotgun Guy Gameplay:
Marine - Average class, 100 HP, Carries a Shotgun, Pistol and uses his fists.
Assassin - Medium class, 125 HP, Carries a Sniper Rifle (Powerful, even more powerful while zoomed in), Colt45.
Berserker - Heavy Class, 150 HP, Fast, Powerful punches, but only a melee class.
Pyro-Expert - Heavy class, 125 HP, Slow(ish), Regenerates ammo when holding still, Carries a Flamethrower (Powerful, very short range, uses up fuel very quickly), Flaregun (Medium damage, Can regenerate flares when holding the weapon and not firing), and a Fireaxe (Powerful, slow hitting).
Commando - Medium class, 125 HP, Carries a Shotgun (Light damage, pumps it faster than the regular Shotgun), a Pistol (Light damage, accurate), your Fists (Medium damage), and a Plasma Gun (Powerful, slow-moving projectiles, must lift up the gun after each bursts of fire).
Zombieman - Average class, 100 HP, Carries an accurate Rifle (Alt-fire does a 3-round burst).
Shotgun Zombie - Medium class, 100 HP, Carries a powerful Shotgun.
Chaingun Zombie - Medium class, 100 HP, Carries a Chaingun (Inaccurate, medium damage).
Imp - Medium class, 125 HP, Uses Fireballs (Medium damage, fast-moving), Alt-fire does a powerful melee attack.
Demon - Medium class, 150 HP, Fastest class, Bites enemy players (Medium damage).
- Format changed from .WAD to .pk3
- A map made (by me) for HvM is featured in this. Look for 'HVM01'. Note: It's a Work-In-Progress. Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated.
- New Marine Class: Meet the Commando; He's equipped with a Shotgun (he pumps it at a fast rate at a cost of low damage), A Pistol (An accurate weapon), A big gun; The Plasma-Rifle (Powerful, but you hold your Rifle up after each bursts), and your Fists (Moderate damage, but still a last resort).
- New Demon Teeth sprites.
- The Marine Pistol has a new fire sound.
- Removed the Barrel since the sprites are not showing up, this will be fixed at some point.
- Pyro's Flaregun now regenerates when not firing (while holding it).
- Pyro now has a melee weapon: Say hello to the FireAxe (*cough*TF2)
- The Berserker has its own voice.
- The Assassin's Sniper Rifle now fires faster (Especially when it's zoomed in). Shots fired while zoomed in are more powerful. The Assassin now carries 20 Rifle Bullets.
- The Imp has had a huge buff:
The Imp's health is now 125, runs a tiny bit faster, the fireballs now fly faster and do slightly more damage.
-- Older Changelog --
-- HELL VS Marines V0.2 BETA - Changelog --
- New Class: Pyro-Expert!
Equipped with a (you guessed it) Flamethrower and a Flaregun! He's a slow class with the ability to regenerate ammo by standing still. The Flamethrower is one helluva weapon, it's extremely powerful, but its range is short. Your Flaregun is good for shooting enemies at a distance since your Flamethrower doesn't have a far range, and drains fuel quickly.
- Berserker has had a drastic change: he is now a fast class, his fist sprites now look better, and he now punches faster.
- Added a 3-round burst Alt-Fire for the Zombieman's Rifle. This Alt-Fire is slightly less accurate, but slightly more damaging.
- Shotgunguy's Shotgun has had a nerf. It is now less accurate and does a bit less damage.
- Many Power-ups have new looks. The Max-Health Bonus is now red D64 Bonus.
- The Green, Blue and Red armor has been brought back (in sphere form of course).
- Heavy Weapon Zombie's Chaingun fire sounds isn't obnoxious any more.
- Assassin now has Taunt, Pain and Death sounds now (for Male and Female).
Alt Link: http://wadhost.fathax.com/download.php?view.190