- Better playerskin for 2nd class. (For now, it's only marine with backpack and pistol, and I'm not quite happy with it. I'm thinking of a guy which reminds a Commando from Command & Conquer. A cigarette, camo clothes, red beret, excruciating smile, cheesy one-liners...)***
- Telefon pole sprites. (You're not reading it wrong, I need some telefon pole sprite, preferably with rotations, as it will serve as a... projectile. Don't ask.)
- Change weapon sprites for Portabelisk (red laser gun. I'm not happy with it because I need something which reminds red laser cannon, I could decrease it's fire rate, but definitely increase power to make it remind the real obelisk, with it's awesome charge!)
- 2nd replacement for Chainsaw (I made weapon replacements in pairs, everything has a two weapons in each slot, except chainsaw. For instance, for shotgun is anti-tank shotgun and 100mm cannon.)
- Complete something secret (I need to poke Marty about it!)
- Some other miscleanous stuff that doesn't really need to be finished, gonna add more in the future maybe.***
*** - Things that aren't that necessary, but would be okay to do.
- New playerskin done. Since I thought I should be more self-contained, I decided to make him from what I've got at harddrive. Looks somewhat okay.
- Telefon pole sprites. (I would be really glad if somebody would make a one, it doesn't need to be awesome detailed or something, it just need to remind telefon pole and have rotations.)
- Changed weapon sprites for Portabelisk (Now using Mophead561's uranium cannon, because it fits really damn well!)
- 2nd replacement for Chainsaw (I've got briliant idea, but I have no idea for sprites which could fit it.)
- Completed something secret (No need of poking Marty about it.)
- Upgrades. My biggest problem now, since I want them to be at least decent. Not easy task, considering how much weapons this mod contains. Even after I made them more global in terms of affecting more weapons than two or one.
Users browsing this forum: Valherran and 6 guests