[Finished] The Russian Overkill - 3.0e

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Steelwing

Re: [Finished] The Russian Overkill - 2.2

Post by Steelwing »

Shotguns are very nice and useful. Nice stuff.
PillowBlaster

Re: [Finished] The Russian Overkill - Explode along with me!

Post by PillowBlaster »

Since I have got a paid work now, and internship is yet to be done, I guess I won't be able to touch it as much as I could before... still, it should be a happy time, not something to mourn my childhood, or to welcome adulthood with a bitter face. Have a celebratory video of my recent insanity, and hopefully, there's more to come in the final, 2.3 update that I want to make happen!
Marisa the Magician
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Operating System Version (Optional): (btw I use) Arch
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Marisa the Magician »

neat! Hope everything goes well.
De-M-oN

Post by De-M-oN »

A bit late response, but... Nope. This mod has been created as an integral whole, and I don't feel like dissecting it for the sake of it's assets being thrown into whatever it might be.
Oblige wads for personal play.
Henix_Aurorus
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Henix_Aurorus »

Let me just say this:

This looks awesome. Considering the weapons already in the mod were already awesome, it's really saying a lot that these new weapons look amazing.

Looking forward to the new super-overkill update to arguably the best weaponmod in existence. :)
xenoxols
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by xenoxols »

My only real complaint about this mod, is that some(most) of the weapon's hud sprites look terrible. the special effects look awesome though.
Ribo Zurai

Post by Ribo Zurai »

Looks great! Specially those new Minigun sprites.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

good to be you're back. also i feel proud about pill launcher; my favroite weapon in this destructively radical mod is using my tesla sprite's part, i'm really appreciated about that one!
Untitled
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Untitled »

PillowBlaster wrote:

Since I have got a paid work now, and internship is yet to be done, I guess I won't be able to touch it as much as I could before... still, it should be a happy time, not something to mourn my childhood, or to welcome adulthood with a bitter face. Have a celebratory video of my recent insanity, and hopefully, there's more to come in the final, 2.3 update that I want to make happen!
What the hell kind of medical ailment are those explosive pills supposed to help with?
Big C

Post by Big C »

Untitled wrote:
PillowBlaster wrote: What the hell kind of medical ailment are those explosive pills supposed to help with?
A severe deficit of VITAMIN PAIN. :twisted:
Gothic

Post by Gothic »

HELL YES NEW WEAPONS! Or just reskinned old ones?

Also at 2:52 it seems that you have the same problem that I have (with much less lag), the Obliterator starts playing a really long background sound (1.24 mb in ogg format) and stops for half a second the game, have you considered to change it for a more short sound?
PillowBlaster

Post by PillowBlaster »

De-M-oN wrote:Oblige wads for personal play.
Still nope, I'm sorry. :P
xenoxols wrote:My only real complaint about this mod, is that some(most) of the weapon's hud sprites look terrible. the special effects look awesome though.
Wish I had more skills or devotion to replace all the worst offenders, or at least make them all widescreen-friendly, but with around 50 weapons, my lack of time, and laziness, it isn't that easy, so I am trying to plug what's left of my motivation into more interesting things that I can still do.
Gothic wrote:HELL YES NEW WEAPONS! Or just reskinned old ones?

Also at 2:52 it seems that you have the same problem that I have (with much less lag), the Obliterator starts playing a really long background sound (1.24 mb in ogg format) and stops for half a second the game, have you considered to change it for a more short sound?
Not only reskins - mostly reworking completely things that aren't interesting anymore, heh.

Also, 1.24meg soundfile? Crap, I swear I have replaced it long ago, as it was an effect of my audio edition program going bonkers. :roll:
Well, didn't notice that, thought it was a record lag. I guess I'll fix it... again. Thanks for the warm comments nonetheless, that keeps me rolling!
Par9000

Post by Par9000 »

Well... Its pretty nice.
PillowBlast, can you use my music for next trailer? Korpiklaani cover - Beer Bear
And add new combo's please :D
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

PillowBlaster wrote:Also, 1.24meg soundfile? Crap, I swear I have replaced it long ago, as it was an effect of my audio edition program going bonkers. :roll:
wait, i never noticed that file's memory. so the game was went frozen for a bit when i was first time to fired that weapon. hope you can fix that one.
Untitled
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10

Post by Untitled »

Still, the Pill Launcher featured in that trailer better be called the "Pill-O-Blaster".

bad puns are an excuse for anything

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”