Weasel Presents: NAZIS V2

Projects that alter game functions but do not include new maps belong here.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Water Hazard

Re: Weasel Presents: NAZIS V2

Post by Water Hazard »

IMHO, i do believe Railgunner's Sten from the Spriting Carnival Thread fits this mod better than a Suppressed Sten. And god, two Webleys firing .455... That oughta hurt! :D
Jeimuzu73

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

Water Hazard wrote:IMHO, i do believe Railgunner's Sten from the Spriting Carnival Thread fits this mod better than a Suppressed Sten. And god, two Webleys firing .455... That oughta hurt! :D
It would be redundant to add an unsilenced Sten because of the MP-40 (it takes 9mm and even the same mags in real life). I could try putting a suppressor on RG's Sten to make it look better. For the Webleys, I guess dual-wielding's out of the question then.

BTW, how do I disable zooming in when reloading the scoped Kar98k round by round?
Spoiler:
-Ghost-

Post by -Ghost- »

In an attempt to restore infighting I tried removing the noinfighting tags from each enemy, but they still seem to ignore one another. Is there another thing I need to modify like damage types?
Water Hazard

Post by Water Hazard »

It would be redundant to add an unsilenced Sten because of the MP-40 (it takes 9mm and even the same mags in real life). I could try putting a suppressor on RG's Sten to make it look better. For the Webleys, I guess dual-wielding's out of the question then.
Yeah, that would sound really cool :P Still, guess it's better to wait until Wildweasel releases a new version!
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

Okay, so I need to make an apology. I usually try my best NOT to hype people up, build up expectations or anything like that (ww-terror still does not have a trailer, on that note). But after having said...well, anything at all...about my plans for a new inventory system, I've subsequently lost all motivation to continue work on ww-nazis. Between the loads of patches (that I still have not heard exactly what they do, aside from additions and the nebulous "more balance") and the fact that Tormentor is using some version of the mod as a base for Blade of Agony, I really don't have any desire to build on this for the foreseeable future.

You guys just carry on, I guess.
Ed the Bat
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by Ed the Bat »

wildweasel wrote:that I still have not heard exactly what they do...
I already went through the work of isolating three of them into add-ons to specifically highlight for you the things they change...
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

And guess what? They are working as fine many thanks to ed the bat! And this mod is still have no problems and nothing to improve imo. so don't worry, weasel. This mod is fine as what it is.

Oh, and sorry for bothered you with unpleasant version of mine before, I'm not gonna working on it except updating it if official update happens.
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

Yeah...sorry, I just haven't really looked at any of it. Motivation's hit rock bottom and I'm just tired of coding things.
Jeimuzu73

Post by Jeimuzu73 »

To start my 20th year, here's a re-release of Tails' taunt pack, with improved taunts and sprites if you want to see with the chasecam.
https://www.mediafire.com/?4ygfea54fv7ehva
idfreak

Post by idfreak »

Okay, I'm a noob to both this forum and WW-Nazis - to my considerable regret, because DAMN what a great mod! A quick question if anyone feels like saving me the task of going through the whole thread: can someone please tell me the latest version? I have found:

ww-nazis-v2.pk3
ww-nazis-v2-sns.pk3
ww-nazis-v2.6z.pk3
ww-nazis CJ flavor!.pk3
ww-nazis CJ low-fat flavor! v.2.pk3

Would be really grateful, thanks.
idfreak

Post by idfreak »

Sorry, I should mention - I think the mod is brilliant. 8-)
wildweasel

Post by wildweasel »

The "de facto" latest version can be obtained from my github, the link to which in is the first post of the thread. Most (not all) of the additions from the fan patches are in the mainline mod at this point (except those that I honestly didn't like or haven't gotten around to examining in fine detail).

By the way guys, this is one of the reasons why I generally don't like there being so many branches of my mods.
idfreak

Post by idfreak »

Thanks very much WildWeasel. Brief test in gzdoom and it looks about perfect. Very good point you made too.
Tormentor667

Post by Tormentor667 »

wildweasel wrote:...and the fact that Tormentor is using some version of the mod as a base for Blade of Agony, I really don't have any desire to build on this for the foreseeable future.
I hope I didn't upset you wildweasel, that wasn't my intention when using it as a base for Blade of Agony, but instead it's a great work and I thought it would be perfect to start a mod with this :-/
armymen12002003
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by armymen12002003 »

I was just playing the dev version of nazi's how do i trade weapons for other weapons?

Also i still had woolie wool's old nazis sprite patch which i slightly updated it, bear in mind this is just a sprite patch it doesn't change the actors.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B68BnG ... sp=sharing

Return to “Gameplay Mods”