Newschool Classic HUD

For high-res texture/sprite projects, sprite-fix patches, music add-ons, music randomizers, and other graphic/sound-only projects.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
Nickelbawker

Re: Newschool Classic HUD

Post by Nickelbawker »

Hexereticdoom wrote:@Nickelbawker: To fix the problem, you should make a little change in SBARINFO lump. To be precise, you need to specify the limits for armoricon large image.

Here is an example of the SBARINFO line from my HXRTC HUD for Quaker's Mod:

Code: Select all

drawimage armoricon, -24, 21, center, 30, 30;
The values 30, 30 are in fact the <max-width> and <max-height> in pixels the large image can be drawn. So, if you stablish some limit values of the armoricon in your HUD, it won't exceed its size in any way.

Should take a look at this for more information: http://zdoom.org/wiki/DrawImage

Hope this info can help you! :wink:
Thank you sir =) just the short cut I needed... Maybe I should study decorate and zdoom more. I'm not where I want to be with C# so didn't really dive into it. Dunno any programming would help me at this point
chronoteeth wrote:The thread is over a year old and sergeant mark has been banned from the forums as well
ZDoom is older than this thread, DooM is even older than this forum. You point D:!? This is a great gui if you want the face but none of the other crud on the visor and sc huds which are more popular and modern.
Big C

Post by Big C »

Nickelbawker wrote:
chronoteeth wrote:The thread is over a year old and sergeant mark has been banned from the forums as well
ZDoom is older than this thread, DooM is even older than this forum. You point D:!? This is a great gui if you want the face but none of the other crud on the visor and sc huds which are more popular and modern.
His point is that asking SargeMk4 for help is a bit silly given that he's been banned. Thankfully other people were available to assist.
Wivicer
Graphics Processor: nVidia (Modern GZDoom)

Post by Wivicer »

Big C wrote:
Nickelbawker wrote:
His point is that asking SargeMk4 for help is a bit silly given that he's been banned. Thankfully other people were available to assist.
His point is also that you kind of necrobumped this thread. It's stated in the rules for this forum that you don't generally post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for this long :wink:
Nickelbawker

Post by Nickelbawker »

Wivicer wrote: His point is also that you kind of necrobumped this thread. It's stated in the rules for this forum that you don't generally post in a thread that hasn't been posted in for this long :wink:
3: sorry but I feel this project was completed and is worthy especially since brutal doom v20 videos are being posted with this gui nice to know how to get it up in game.

Return to “Graphic/Audio Patches”