Brütal Doom v0.18

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
armyman12345

Re: Brütal Doom v0.18

Post by armyman12345 »

Jinal wrote:Here's a feature you could add...Duke/SW style pools of blood where you can create blood foot prints when you walk over them.
Not to be rude, but he isn't considering suggestions anymore
iVoid

Post by iVoid »

PermaNoob wrote:It's always bugged me how you replaced the hellknight and barons' blood with red blood. I know you said it was because everything was "too colorful", but I like seeing all that colorful viscera fly around and paint the rooms. So would it be possible to reintroduce green blood in the future via a mutator?

On the subject of colored blood, the cacodemon's blue blood is broken. It shows up as blue in the sprites but when it hits the ground it turns red. Not sure if you already knew this.
+1
Sergeant_Mark_IV
Location: United Communist Nazi Republic Dictactorship of Banana Land (Brazil)

Post by Sergeant_Mark_IV »

Green blood has been discussed a gazilion times. The answer will always be the same:
Ghostbreed

Post by Ghostbreed »

Jinal wrote:Here's a feature you could add...Duke/SW style pools of blood where you can create blood foot prints when you walk over them.
He won't take any more feature ideas
wildweasel
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): A lot of them
Graphics Processor: Not Listed

Post by wildweasel »

armyman12345 wrote:
Not to be rude, but he isn't considering suggestions anymore
Ghostbreed wrote:
He won't take any more feature ideas
I think the only thing more annoying than these feature suggestions is how many people have to reply afterwards to say that Sarge isn't accepting feature suggestions any more. I'd really think that Sarge should be speaking for himself.
Blazko

Post by Blazko »

Sergeant_Mark_IV wrote:Green blood has been discussed a gazilion times. The answer will always be the same:
Speaking of blood colour, would it not look more aesthetical to have cacos blood purple rather than blue. It looks a bit too comic-like for me, this blue blood. So purple is a mixture of red and blue, maybe a compromise.
RiboNucleic Asshat
Preferred Pronouns: No Preference
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support

Post by RiboNucleic Asshat »

Sergeant_Mark_IV wrote:NO
:cry:

Whatever, I'll hack something together where the chex blood from ketchup is used and hope it doesn't fuck up 5 seconds in.
Blazko wrote:
Sergeant_Mark_IV wrote:snippity snip
Speaking of blood colour, would it not look more aesthetical to have cacos blood purple rather than blue. It looks a bit too comic-like for me, this blue blood. So purple is a mixture of red and blue, maybe a compromise.
Few issues, first of all there's no purple in the DOOM palette (minor inconvenience for software users) and second, pretty sure you're gonna get the same answer I did.
Ghostbreed

Post by Ghostbreed »

Won't happen again, W
Reapums

Post by Reapums »

I leave the form for two days and people are already making suggestions again... *Sigh*
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

oh wait, i got an idea for change goatman's blood, how about somebody make it as addon? yeah, that's obvious and should be useful i guess. if somebody does having a oldest version of the brutal doom with has a green blood scripts for goatmans.
Dan50

Post by Dan50 »

I see the Cacodemon gore has been toned down quite a lot in the latest version. Was it causing lag?
drspam

Post by drspam »

When I am playing Brutal Doom ver.19 Final test version in GZDOOM,
I looked this WHITE BLOOD SCENES frequently.

When I met that white bloods, I saved and reload it, After that game screen is normal, no white blood.

How can I fix this bug?

This is Brutal doom's bug?

or others?

Please help me. :)
drspam

Post by drspam »

And I found very CRITICAL ERROR in Brutal DOOM 0.19 Final.

What is this error?

When Doom Guy died or I saved game file and want to reload it, I can't reload it frequently because of this red critical error.

and so I can't play continuous Doom play from stage to other stages in mega mod.

How can I fix this bug and play on?????

Please help me if someone knows the answer. :)
Vampocalypse

Post by Vampocalypse »

drspam wrote:I looked this WHITE BLOOD SCENES frequently.
That's eh.. ahum, not blood. :mrgreen:
Matt
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them
Operating System Version (Optional): Debian Bullseye
Location: Gotham City SAR, Wyld-Lands of the Lotus People, Dominionist PetroConfederacy of Saudi Canadia

Post by Matt »

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”