The TRUE Squishy's Monster Bag Project

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Squishybrick

Re: The TRUE Squishy's Monster Bag Project [Improving]

Post by Squishybrick »

That's a good suggestion, thanks!

You would have only seen a bug like that through extensively looking at/playing my wad, so thanks for that too!

I'll do that right away and re-upload.
Squishybrick

Re: The TRUE Squishy's Monster Bag Project

Post by Squishybrick »

The vote on modding suggestions coming after this current vote has been canceled seeing as I've confirmed plans for a completely new monster bag..

I don't wanna give any info away, but I will tell you it has some new-found experience behind it, it is pre-planned,
and will be 500% less imbalanced and random!.. (Start making wagers claiming otherwise... ... ... NOW!... *fires starting pistol*)

If you want in-depth info on the upcoming sequel, you can contact/pm me.. (Though nobody actually will)

This doesn't mean I'm done with THIS mod, but seeing as it's already been looked at a fair amount of times, I can say I'm satisfied with my 5 minutes of fame..... For now..
In other words, any requests regarding this mod from now on should be in the forms of PM's as not to bump this mod, like I am doing right now declaring this...

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”