I promised it'd be out by year end. And while I haven't really done much to it over the past few months since the last trailer was uploaded to Youtube (that's below, for those that want to watch it again), I'm putting up the first public WIP of Agent Hernandez. Please have a look, leave notes and bug reports here, any feedback you might have, etc. It should be stressed that this is NOT FINISHED and there WILL BE CHANGES.
This REQUIRES a ZDoom or GZDoom SVN to run! It WILL NOT work in Skulltag or ZDoom 2.3.1!
Known Issues and Things That Will Be Changed
- The Leadspitter's shell casings will eventually be differently colored to emphasize that they can do (mild) damage.
- Cortes and Molinero presently do not have their own player sprites, so they look like Doomguys at the moment.
- The Credits listing may be missing a few things.
- The Shotput Grenade Launcher really, really sucks (ammo's broken, too much damage, too easy to kill yourself with) so it's going to be replaced, using the same graphics, as this mod's superweapon: a high powered Mass Driver. Remember The Stranger's anti-tank rifle? Kind of like that...but more awesome. I hope.
- The "secret" classes weapon, the dual revolvers, looks like Cortes' derringer when tossed. That'll be changed at some point.
- I might add more zombie sounds.
- The rest of Doom's basic monsters may end up getting replaced with new ones. I will try not to go overboard on the randomization, however, as I've got a ton of monsters in here already.
- The sniper rifle will be getting a few changes - it will eventually no longer be bolt-action, and the sniper crosshair will be fixed so it actually works in software mode.