[Released] Titan 1024 (GZDoom)

New maps, and other projects whose primary focus is new maps, belong here.

Note: This forum, and all forums below it, are not for questions or troubleshooting! Threads created here are for active projects only! If you have questions please feel free to use the Editing subforums or General forum.
Forum rules
The Projects forums are only for projects. If you are asking questions about a project, either find that project's thread, or start a thread in the General section instead.

Got a cool project idea but nothing else? Put it in the project ideas thread instead!

Projects for any Doom-based engine (especially 3DGE) are perfectly acceptable here too.

Please read the full rules for more details.
PFL

Re: [WIP] Titan 1024 - Testers wanted!

Post by PFL »

Didn't I tried some of this a while ago on WIP ?; I remember the chainsaw sceenshot ... Anyhow, if you need another beta player [don't figure I quite fit the tester qualification], i'm waiting still, facing my blank wide screen :|
Hellstorm Archon
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Hellstorm Archon »

I offer my testing services on UV.
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

PFL wrote:Didn't I tried some of this a while ago on WIP ?; I remember the chainsaw sceenshot ... Anyhow, if you need another beta player [don't figure I quite fit the tester qualification], i'm waiting still, facing my blank wide screen :|
I've never released anything to anyone before now from this map, so you can't have tried any of it. But yeah that screenshot is on WIP as well, so no wonder if you have deja vu.
ledillman

Post by ledillman »

It looks pretty good dude, keep that good work :wink:
PFL

Post by PFL »

Ixnatifual wrote:so no wonder if you have deja vu.
Ah! That déjà vu will be better seen with the proper french accents :-) I see I will qualify more as a normal player than any beta tester ... my guess is you already have full staff trying to find, very little
dljosef

Post by dljosef »

Is there still room for testing? I have plenty of free time right now.
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

dljosef wrote:Is there still room for testing? I have plenty of free time right now.
Sure, PM me your mail address and I'll set you up with the newest version.
Ixnatifual

Re: [Released] Titan 1024 - Testers wanted!

Post by Ixnatifual »

Thanks for the help with testing, everyone. Had lots of stuff to do based upon everyone's feedback. It's probably not going to get much better now, so I've released it. See the first post for information on where to get it. I hope I didn't forget to credit anyone :)
Gez

Re: [Released] Titan 1024 (GZDoom)

Post by Gez »

In MAP06, if you have the BFG and time your shot correctly, you can kill the archvile before he teleports away and frees the final caco and imp horde. :twisted:
scalliano

Post by scalliano »

Gez wrote:In MAP06, if you have the BFG and time your shot correctly, you can kill the archvile before he teleports away and frees the final caco and imp horde. :twisted:
GOOD.

Just blasted my way through this - excellent. It was fun picking out the locales from the original, and some of the maps felt much bigger than they were. The Cyberdemon fight was probably the toughest part. Great stuff.
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

Gez wrote:In MAP06, if you have the BFG and time your shot correctly, you can kill the archvile before he teleports away and frees the final caco and imp horde. :twisted:
You big meanie :(
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

scalliano wrote:
GOOD.

Just blasted my way through this - excellent. It was fun picking out the locales from the original, and some of the maps felt much bigger than they were. The Cyberdemon fight was probably the toughest part. Great stuff.
I'm glad you liked it! :)
Hellstorm Archon
Preferred Pronouns: They/Them

Post by Hellstorm Archon »

Well, I just finished testing this. I must say, this is actually pretty good. It's challenging, but entertaining. :)

Return to “Levels”