Ghouls VS Humans Unnoficial Addon Pack!

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
CaptainToenail

Ghouls VS Humans Unnoficial Addon Pack!

Post by CaptainToenail »

This is an unnoficial addon for the superb and addictive mod by Cutman, Ghouls versus Humans. This addon adds two of my personal creations to the mod, a ghoul hunting dark priest, armed with two sawn-off shotguns, who can use dark magic powers to lob fireballs or summon circles of protection. The new ghoul is the bestial Jugulum, a cowardly creature that is near invisible, it can teleport at random and ambush victims from behind with a deadly fireball attack!

It has been tried and tested all day with friends, so it should be quite well balanced, and was extremely fun, enjoy!

Screenshot:
Spoiler:
Download:
http://www.zshare.net/download/54655153c5d66a8d/
przndoom

Re: Ghouls VS Humans Unnoficial Addon Pack!

Post by przndoom »

For those who don't like zshare since many of us get viruses...here is a mirror link to badongo

http://www.badongo.com/file/13064381
Mik57

Post by Mik57 »

This is actually pretty cool, although you can't select the Jugulum class when starting a new game. It seems like it would work out well, the circle of fire comes in pretty handy at some times. :)
Ethril

Post by Ethril »

The only problem with the circle of fire is that a brave enough Priest can just run over to a ghoul and use it in his face, killing him instantly.
Aside from that, it's really best used as an "area denial" tactic; blocking off creeper holes, etc., or while running away, rather than an actual defensive move. Sjas can just fly over it, jitterskull's charge can kill you before it kills him as long as he's not wounded, and a well-timed jump by a creeper allows him to tackle you in midair before the fire gets him. (speaking of which, that is an EXCELLENT trick for creepers in general. when people jump to get over/away from you when you stun them, just jump too and then you'll catch them. Pouncing creepers, lol.)
BouncyTEM
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Operating System Version (Optional): Windows 10
Graphics Processor: nVidia with Vulkan support
Location: 2280 Lol Street: The Calamitous Carnival (formerly Senators Prison)

Post by BouncyTEM »

You know it's bad for ghouls when even dark priests are willing to go up-in-arms against them. XD

Seriously though, this is awesome. I loove the Dark Priest. Kickass! (Might be the first class I could get decent in, too.)

Only thing which makes the Dark Priest cheap as hell is if he puts circles of fire on spawning points. Ghouls be screwed then! For a while.

I'm also never going to be a good ghoul, since they require way too much specialized playing to handle for me. The new one's unfortunately no exception. :(
CaptainBighead

Post by CaptainBighead »

Sorry if im using this for my own intentions but... Its too hard to find my old gvhpack in the Original GvH thread.

GvHBigheadPack

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”