ÆoD (6.06.02 (03-14-16))

Projects that have specifically been abandoned or considered "dead" get moved here, so people will quit bumping them. If your project has wound up here and it should not be, contact a moderator to have it moved back to the land of the living.
Ethril

Re: ÆoD (new patch v5.28: 10/10/2010)

Post by Ethril »

Infernux Grand wrote:hey DBThanatos i tried to figure out how you got quake 2 enemies on AEoD but i can't extract the AEoD.pk3 file but i can extract files from AEoDdat.pk3 but all the files have .AED at the end of them and i can't look at them or edit them at all. so can you please help.
Didn't you already make this post? And then get an answer?

also: RUN-ON SENTENCE
DBThanatos

Post by DBThanatos »

KeksDose wrote:Can't really say much here except that I'm missing from the credits for the recurring static smoke sprites and rotating torch flames. :P
Thanks. Since there's no plan to release anything right now that would include the readme, in the meantime I included your name in the credits section on pg1. However, as soon as any patch, or anything aeod related is released, your name will be included in the readme.

Infernux Grand wrote:hey DBThanatos i tried to figure out how you got quake 2 enemies on AEoD but i can't extract the AEoD.pk3 file but i can extract files from AEoDdat.pk3 but all the files have .AED at the end of them and i can't look at them or edit them at all. so can you please help.
Open the pk3 files with slumped, and there you'll be able to see the graphics and the contents of the .aed files.
Jinal

Post by Jinal »

Vict wrote:Are you running at least the Oct 10th revision of Zdoom's SVN?
I'm running the October 14th revision of ZDoom SVN and there seems to be the problem with the character selection which switches back to random everytime you leave the player options menu although it doesn't do this in the latest GZDoom SVN revision.
DBThanatos

Post by DBThanatos »

Jinal wrote:
I'm running the October 14th revision of ZDoom SVN and there seems to be the problem with the character selection which switches back to random everytime you leave the player options menu although it doesn't do this in the latest GZDoom SVN revision.
That's a zdoom bug that has been reported already (here).
boxdemon

Post by boxdemon »

one question. How do I summon DeathBringerThanatos? PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!
P.S I,m playing aeod v4 not v5.
InsanityBringer

Post by InsanityBringer »

boxdemon wrote:PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!
maybe
Major Cooke
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Major Cooke »

InsanityBringer wrote:
boxdemon wrote:PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!
maybe
What he said.
Ethril

Post by Ethril »

boxdemon wrote:one question. How do I summon DeathBringerThanatos? PLEASE ANSWER!!!!!!!
P.S I,m playing aeod v4 not v5.
Have you tried sending him a PM? That should summon him quickly enough.
Spoiler:
Jinal

Post by Jinal »

DBThanatos wrote:
Jinal wrote:
That's a zdoom bug that has been reported already (here).
Tried the latest SVN Oct. 17 build but the problem is still there.
DBThanatos

Post by DBThanatos »

I said "reported", not "fixed". If you didnt notice, that report is still in the open bugs forum.
Major Cooke
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Major Cooke »

...just like we're still waiting on the ol' sub-damage types. Heh... Boy those would be useful right now...
Wade009

Post by Wade009 »

Hello, Greetings, I really like this mod, but this time I sincerely believe that dbthanatos, passed by failing to stop the summon cheat in the console, use it and add a gun, get a fucking song that pisses me off from aqua baby boy girl, and the way the screen turns pink, I would like to know is there any way to remove it, and not much editing of doom, and they do not want to do something bad to edit it, I wonder if there is that possibility, and also has many bothered to do that, many of us like to add weapons to "summon", greetings and thanks for the mod,
Wade009

Post by Wade009 »

Aprosito, Gzdoom inthe new version (Version 1.5.1903), there is an error when selecting any skin or character, I can not remove the random, choose one character, but appose automatically becomes random, and often continuous, there something you can do there?, Greetings
DBThanatos

Post by DBThanatos »

In both of your questions, the answer have been posted already. For the 2nd, the answer is even in this same page.

Check carefully the 1st post in the whole thread and you might find something of interest.
Ethril

Post by Ethril »

Wade009 wrote:Hello, Greetings, I really like this mod, but this time I sincerely believe that dbthanatos, passed by failing to stop the summon cheat in the console, use it and add a gun, get a fucking song that pisses me off from aqua baby boy girl, and the way the screen turns pink, I would like to know is there any way to remove it, and not much editing of doom, and they do not want to do something bad to edit it, I wonder if there is that possibility, and also has many bothered to do that, many of us like to add weapons to "summon", greetings and thanks for the mod,
Wade009 wrote:Aprosito, Gzdoom inthe new version (Version 1.5.1903), there is an error when selecting any skin or character, I can not remove the random, choose one character, but appose automatically becomes random, and often continuous, there something you can do there?, Greetings
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Return to “Abandoned/Dead Projects”