Download Lizard Squad Version 5.2a now!
Optional Lizardcommando Texture Pack for Doom 2
As stated earlier, this is a cartoony, MSPAINT ZDoom mod featuring brand new weapons, enemies, items, player classes and even rideable vehicles! Let's start off with the custom player classes:
*Brand New Unique Classes:
- Default Player (Default guy, comes equipped with the .45 Pistol and has a new skin, the walking Heli-Lizard)
The Exterminator Player (comes equipped with the EXAR-1 and Combat Vest)
LSMC-Grunt (comes equipped with Hand Grenades, a unique weapon, the M4-A1 Assault Rifle and Combat Vest)
Marksman (comes equipped with an Infantry Rifle and Security Armor)
Cowboy Lizard (comes equipped with a unique weapon, the Revolver and Security Armor)
Spec-Ops Soldier (comes equipped with Hand Grenades, two unique weapons, the Silenced Machine Pistol, the Silenced Tactical Pistol and Tactical Armor)
What's new in this version:
Hey guys, here's the latest update:
- -Some minor tweaks and bugfixes were made to the coding.
- -The coding for the Assault Shotgun has been tweaked.
- -Tweaked the Silenced Tactical Machine Pistol sprites.
- -Player Classes are now implemented via MAPINFO instead of KEYCONF.
- -New sprites for the Flaming Barrel, Explosive Barrel and the Radiation Suit.
- -New Item, the Field Commander's Radio Pack!
Check out a few videos of the mod in action too.
*note: this level is NOT a part of this mod.
ROD-309 Test Video
Random gameplay test
Enjay's Runaway Train - Redo gameplay
Lizard Squad Beta 1 Commercial
Spec-Ops Soldier class gameplay video (Beta 14)
The Beta13 Commercial
The old Beta12A trailer
All of the Doom/Doom 2 enemies have been replaced with brand new enemies. One enemy that has been ported and their graphics unchanged from my old ICD-Lizard mod, which is the Phantom, but many of the enemies that have been ported from ICD-Lizard (like the LSMC Grunt, Wizard Lizard, and Heli-Lizard) have been revamped and remade with updated graphics. There are even a few totally brand new enemies not seen in my previous mods!
I do plan on making a full-on texture replacement pack. It's currently being made along side this mod. That won't be coming out for a long time...
So go download it and tell me what you think of it. Make sure you read the textfiles and play this mod with the latest version of ZDoom!