The Still New What Did You Last Do Thread

If it's not ZDoom, it goes here.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Re: The New What Did You Last Do Thread

Post by Captain J »

TerminusEst13 wrote:
Inspired by a friend who apparently plays at high FoVs. So I decided to stretch it to the highest and play through several mods.
you sir, now you are an professional quaker.
kodi

Post by kodi »

Viscra Maelstrom wrote:anyone have any good suggestions for mousepads? i'm using a cheap one that slides all around the desk, and i'd like to get one that doesn't get on my nerves when using the mouse.
http://www.mattonbutiken.se/index/produ ... TTON_.html
I've been using a bigass cutting mat for a mousepad at work and like it very much. They're cheaper and (i'd assume..) longer lasting than actual mousepads.
TerminusEst13 wrote:
Spoiler:
Inspired by a friend who apparently plays at high FoVs. So I decided to stretch it to the highest and play through several mods.
http://strlen.com/gfxengine/fisheyequake/compare.html
Ghastly
... in rememberance ...

Post by Ghastly »

Was sitting on the TeamSpeak for my group on Eve, one of the guys was going through low-sec trying to catch some people out and got caught on gate by a Caldari faction warfare group called Squids. (or at least mercenary group that's somewhat aligned with Caldari FW). The curse I heard was amazing.

"Stupid Squids and ALL their inbred cousins!"
Caligari87
Admin
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Caligari87 »

Oh. Em. Gee. I wants that for ALL my FPS games now!

8-)
Kostov

Post by Kostov »

Everything in Windows sounds better with the equalizer on.

I've also got my hands on Persecution Mania.
Viscra Maelstrom

Post by Viscra Maelstrom »

this guy thought it was a good idea to chill out on the lamp inside the bathroom yesterday. lead for a good base for taking picture of it, at least, since my camera managed to get some decent auto-focus on it.
Dancso

Post by Dancso »

So I'm releasing my indie game on Desura soon, since negotiations seem to take a while to get started I went ahead and released a demo version.
It is basically the complete game as it is right now, nothing removed.

Check it out if you're interested:
http://www.indiedb.com/games/system-rec ... mo-release
Mikk-

Post by Mikk- »

Completed both Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee and Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus - Oddysee appears to be a far superior game in terms of pacing and environments, Exoddus seemed to rush through everything and every area felt like it had no real significance, the backgrounds were empty and there were a lot of screens with very little going on. I still enjoyed Exoddus but I don't think it's as good as Oddysee in almost every aspect, in Oddysee the enviroments were all varied, long and felt like they held some sort of symbolic feel towards the progression of the story while in Exoddus the areas just seemed like another facility to blow up. The Mudomo and Mudanchee trials seemed lacking in comparison to the Scrabania and Paramonia trials. Also FUCK Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty! with a rusty chainsaw. I've watched a youtube longplay and everything seems to been funked up. From the aesthetic changes to source materials to downright stupid shit (I mean, the dynamic camera angles look AWFUL and fuck with the perspective constantly - Mudokons talking to themselves - Shadows being replaces with Steam vents which make no sense).

Also I've been replaying Dishonored with a violent psychopath playthrough where I have to kill enemies in as many different ways as possible. I'm using a trainer to unlock the abilities and upgrades I want because fuck it - I've beaten the game legit about 8 times, it's time for a little more fun!
Captain Ventris

Post by Captain Ventris »

Just put up my second post on my professional Tumblr. This time, it's about 40k's Warp and the implications that has for Imperial philosophy and the afterlife.

http://dylanwaynesanchez.tumblr.com/pos ... plications
Viscra Maelstrom

Kostov

Post by Kostov »

Viscra Maelstrom wrote:something metal i guess maybe
Resembles Hellraiser.

But I don't think Lemmy plays slap bass.
Viscra Maelstrom

i picked the slap bass solely because i felt it would sound better with the song. i could switch it back to a regular ol picked bass, i guess.

here's an even worse song i had lying around that i decided to finish up just now. it's a remix of the song from the first map of Equinox.

edit: here's something slightly better, basically a rework of a song from the Zombies TC. everything not the piano and drums is my stuff.
TheBadHustlex

Post by TheBadHustlex »

A mysterious, rather sticky liquid has appeared when was asleep.
Captain J

Location: An ancient Escape Shuttle(No longer active here anymore)

Post by Captain J »

ugh, hope that's just a coffee stain.
TheBadHustlex

Post by TheBadHustlex »

I first thought so, but sadly, I found a little catterpillar (At least it looks like one) under my table, covered in the same liquid. It doesn't seem to be alive, and something sticks out of it's back-part. It looks like some kind of egg, but it could be an organ, too, I don't know.

My only guess is that my cat cought it and brought it to me when she came to my room last night.
Last edited by TheBadHustlex on Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:07 am, edited 5 times in total.

Return to “Off-Topic”