- Sounds can be specified by full path now in SNDINFO and S_SKIN.
- Decorate replacement is more universal.
- Added NecroMage's submission for bitwise/shift assignment operators for ACS. (Requires ACC 1.42.)
- Changed PlayAttacking2 to always use the melee state instead of different implementations per player and hard coding it to MissileState+1. Also changed PlayAttacking for the HereticPlayer to use the same animation as PlayAttacking2. Now the special handling for Heretic in the FireWeapon functions can be removed.
- Due to the player class inclusion A_NoBlocking never called NoBlockingSet for monsters.
- PlayerStartItem created a duplicate of the item's class name before converting it into an FName.
- When a non-player tried to play a player sound it tried to access the actor object as a PlayerPawn.
- The check for no skill menu was incorrect when a custom player class menu was present so instead of starting the game specific skill menu it always started Hexen's.
- S_ClearSoundData cleared PlayerClasses instead of PlayerClassLookups.